South Korea's KT-Tech has announced a new smartphone called Take LTE. The device is a device hi-end class that supports LTE networks. New boasts pre-installed operating system, Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Smartphone KT-Tech Take LTE is made in the form factor monoblock, the front panel navigation keys are completely absent, they were replaced by virtual buttons of the operating system. Responsible for the performance of dual-core Snapdragon S4 with a clock frequency of 1,5 GHz and gigabytes of RAM. Excellent navigation accuracy ensures the existence of two modules - GPS and GLONASS. For photos provided a 5-megapixel camera, and to communicate with Skype handy 1.3-megapixel frontalka. The operating system Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich supplemented proprietary user interface, however, the owner will be able to switch to a smartphone and a standard theme of the OS.
Specifications Take LTE (KM-E100):
- Working in networks: LTE 1,8 GHz; 3G WCDMA 2100 MHz; GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz
- Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8960
- CPU: Dual Core
- Processor Speed: 1,5 GHz
- Display size: 4.5 inches
- Display Type: Touchscreen, emkostny, TFT IPS
- Display resolution: 1280x720 pixels
- Internal memory: 8GB
- Camera Resolution: 5 megapixels, autofocus, LED flash, BSI
- Front camera: 1.3 megapixels, video recording as 720p
- Data transmission: Wi-Fi (a / b / g / n), Bluetooth 3.1, GPS, NFC, GLONASS, TV Tuner (T-DMB)
- Connectors: 3.5 mm, microSD, microUSB
- Battery capacity: 2040 mAh
- Dimensions: 134,5 x66, 8x9, 9 mm
- Weight: 138.5 grams.