Reliance Communications and Research In Motion (RIM) launched the first prepaid service for the BlackBerry® wireless solution in India. This first of its kind ‘pay as you use’ pricing model in India is in line with Reliance Communications’ strategy to extend BlackBerry services to customers who are looking for cost-effective options, giving customers flexibility and control over their expenses for wireless services.
Reliance Communications has been on the forefront of offering a wide range of prepaid options to consumers across its data cards, mobile phones and fixed wireless phones offering.
This prepaid service option is available on a range of BlackBerry smartphones including:
- The BlackBerry® 8830 World Edition smartphone, which operates on both CDMA & GSM networks
- The BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330 smartphone on CDMA networks
- The BlackBerry® Curve™ 8300 smartphone on GSM networks
- The BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8100 smartphone on GSM networks
- The BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130 smartphone on CDMA networks, and
- The BlackBerry® 8703e smartphone on CDMA networks
For further query, customers can visit any Reliance World or Reliance Communications outlet.